Thursday, December 10, 2009

Speaking of anatomy...

... my own hurts like a bitch.  My back, my arms, my chest - ugh.  I'd put a pox on the snow we got Tuesday and yesterday, but I don't think that would do much good.  Besides, Mother Nature would probably find a way to smite me for my impudence.

So really, all I did was play some Dragon Age: Origins, putz around in Photoshop (tried to colorize that Cousland pic from a few days ago - not finished yet), and go to bed.

Anyway, here is a pic from Tuesday night:




















I have the sketches from yesterday's lunch break too, but I need to scan those yet.  I'm hoping to hit them up at lunch* today.

*lunch: consisting of pain killers, sinus medicine, and more pain killers, followed with a Fiber One bar chaser!  OM nom nom!

No comments:

Post a Comment