Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Anatomy studies, and a landscape

This is all I have for the last week - I just can't seem to get my head in the game, so to speak.  Something's better than nothing, though.  All of these were done in 20 to 30 minutes, using ref.

























































































































In video game news, I've been playing a ton of Final Fantasy XIII, and I'm loving it so far.  Mass Effect 2 is probably my personal Game of the Year, but still - having a blast for the most part.  I'm seriously considering canceling my WoW account till Cataclysm, and now I have friends telling me to join them on Star Trek Online or Champions Online, haha.  I'm considering it, at least till Star Wars: The Old Republic and Final Fantasy XIV come out...

No comments:

Post a Comment