Monday, March 8, 2010

Holy crap there's art in this post??

First off - I'm severely disappointed in White Knight Chronicles :/  It doesn't sit well with me when I'm playing a game, and all of a sudden I beat the final boss, and I didn't even know it was the final boss.  I literally sat there, staring at the screen, controller in hand, saying, "... this isn't the end, is it?  Is it? What the hell, I think I just beat the game!  WTF?"

So anyway, I'm playing Assassin's Creed on the PS3.  I have to say, I like the game a lot, even with the repetitive missions.  There's no way in Hell I'm going after all of those hidden flags, though.  That's a definite time sink, and this is coming from someone who has played World of Warcraft since release (except for a 9 month break, but I digress).  I can't wait to open up Assassin's Creed II, but that will have to be delayed till I finish ACI (and then Final Fantasy XIII comes out, so... yeah).

I promised art in the post title, so here goes - all are studies from the past two weeks (two of them are from today, actually).




















This was from a study demo from Analytical Figure Drawing SP08 that I did on 02/17 during my lunch break.

--
















This was a shot at a quick environment, also done at work during a lunch break.  This was from a few days ago, I believe.

--




















Hey, look!  It's my stapler, my Gunnar glasses box case, and a box of Kleenex, all sitting at my cube at work!

--






































These are just anatomy studies I did today.  The torsos are from lunch today, and the lips and eyes and whatnot were done while watching Dave Rapoza's Monday Night Stream today (of course I missed it live, so I watched it after the fact on Livestream).

--

Okay, I'm going to finish watching the Monday Night Stream, and head off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment