Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Half 'n half

Bryant beat me to the punch this time - with awesome results!

My challenge was to draw half-orcs from Paizo's Pathfinder Roleplaying Game.  I didn't put a restriction on classes, so B originally told me he was going with a dual-classed accountant/lawyer or somesuch.  I decided to go with a bartender - a suave looking half-orc bartender for a swanky establishment.

You'll notice, however, that his apron has some stains, and that barrel of ale has a weird logo on it...



Also, the bottle opener on his hip looks a little shady.

This took me about an hour and a half, I think - worked on it during lunch, and again when I got home.  That's all I have for right now... just waiting for the next challenge idea from B!

-k

Edited to add: Also, a little Dragon Age/Portal piece - I did it to test out my new sketchbook paper.

SPOILERS (and SCIENCE!)

No comments:

Post a Comment